Garden Dinner Series tickets for 2015 now available!
Select the date you want to attend and purchase tickets through the link
Chef Derek Dollar prepares a four-course menu with wine pairings served atop a stunning tablescape within the garden. The evening kicks off with a reception featuring hors d’oeuvres and libations before the communal meal begins. During this time, guests will also enjoy a tour of Milton’s Acre with resident grower Peter Kohm. Next, Chef Dollar serves up a family style meal under the stars filled with inspired comfort food and modern, rustic flavors.
Come experience what has been 150 years in the making.
Nestled in the heart of historic Crabapple, north of Atlanta, Milton’s Cuisine and Cocktail’s quaint setting and enticing flavors provide a dining experience unparalled in the area. Featuring contemporary new southern cuisine, Executive Chef Derek Dollar utilizes fresh, local ingredients to enrich your palette with bold flavors of regionally inspired comfort food. With an acre of the freshest vegetables and herbs just steps from its back door on their private farm, Miltons can bring the best of the season directly to your table.
- Open daily at 5pm with a New Southern brunch served on Sunday at 11:00.
- Live music Thursday through Sunday
- Exclusive private rooms for parties of 8 to 200
- Voted by OpenTable Diners as one of the Top 50 American dining restaurants in the U.S. in 2011 and Top 100 in 2012.
- Jezebel’s Top 100 Restaurants List in 2013.